Tuesday, July 21, 2009

80% OFF Restaurant.com Gift Certificate


My sister first introduced me to Restaurant.com about a year ago and I have been hooked ever since. This website offers $25.00 gift certificates to restaurants for only $10.00! I have found around the end of the month if Restaurant.com has not sold all of their gift certificates they offer another discount. This month it is 80% off of an already discounted price. When you use the code NAPKIN when you check out you can get a $25.00 gift certificate for $2! The gift certificates are not mailed to you, all you do is print them out at the end of your transaction. I have never had a problem with a restaurant not taking the certificates & Restaurant.com guarantees them. This is a terrific gift idea as well.

Enjoy
80% OFF Restaurant.com Gift CertificateSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment