Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Walgreens: Rolling RR & Free Highlighters




As I mentioned earlier this week Walgreens has a great deal on the G2 Pilot Pens. Right now rumor has it that the RR rewards are rolling, this means that you can buy 1 package of G2 pens and use the RR on another package of pens and also get another $1 RR. I don't know how long this will last, but I am going to pick up a couple more packages tomorrow afternoon on my break.

Also, coupons.com has a new BIC coupon available. I have seen these coupons mentioned on other blogs, but they are gone before I can let you know. So far, this coupon is still available to print. Print them asap, because I guarantee they will reach their print limit by the end of the day. Walgreens has the highlighters on sale for .49 ea so you could use your $1 coupon and get 2 free highlighters.

Thanks Tara!
Walgreens: Rolling RR & Free HighlightersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment