Monday, September 7, 2009

Join Vocalpoint!

Have you heard of Vocalpoint? It is a website that was created for moms who like to share their opinions. Vocalpoint shares great information about new products through weekly e-mails and samples. I get at least 2 free samples plus coupons for free products in the mail each month. Then you can share your opinion on the free products you receive. This week I got a sample of Kashi's new cereal, a coupon for a free box, plus several $1.50 off coupons to share with my friends.

If you join Vocalpoint soon you can sign up for a free sample of Secret Clinical Strength. Just click on try & tells when you login for the first time.

I am very glad I joined and think you will be too. Enjoy!
Join Vocalpoint!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment